Co-sponsored with our partner
S&OP FOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
VIRTUAL, 7th and 8th JUL 2021, 3 hours each day
12:00PM - 3:00PM UAE
3:00PM - 6:00PM Bangkok
4:00PM - 7:00PM Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong
We have adapted our proven course for online attendance before we soon get back to in-person seminars.
Why Join Us?
The course will provide best practices, tools, & techniques for implementing and improving Sales & Operations Planning including:
- A proven methodology for implementation
- The 8 Levers for S&OP performance and how to use them
- Roles & responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators and using them effectively
- Report formats and what to include
- Examples of successes from leading companies
- Enabling IT technology
- Techniques for change management and project success
- Actionable ideas for immediate application
- Risk areas and ideas for mitigating
- Materials to help you and your team understand and improve
Who should attend:
Directors, Managers, and Contributors who are looking to implement or improve an existing S&OP process, functions including:
- Supply Chain
- Product Management
This course is designed for people new to S&OP, but also those with experience in the process who want to drive performance improvement.
Yes - I'd like information on pricing and a brochure with a detailed agenda on this high-impact event!
Your Discussion Leader
Eric Tinker has been delivering supply chain results for global corporations across the world for over 20 years with Nexview and larger, more well-known consulting firms. Eric's projects have delivered in excess of $500MM in documented benefits. Learn Nexview's methodology for S&OP implementation and performance improving techniques and be better equipped for success.