Full transparency of profitability at customer and product levels changes the way senior leaders view and act on their businesses. Armed with this information, leaders are able to:
• Align their teams around business decisions that are grounded in data
• Segment customers and align items such as service levels, discounts, and promotions in a profitable way
• Improve management of their customer and product portfolios, and build profit enhancing actions into the associated account and product plans
• Evaluate ability to compete given market conditions, and improve pricing decisions where market conditions allow
• Identify areas for cost reduction, revenue growth, and working capital optimization
Nexview Consulting teams with a partner firm to provide clients with a very effective profitability modeling solution that allocates all overhead and operating expenses to customer and product levels. Model results are then managed in a systematic and sustainable way through a tiered system of reviews that is integrated with the accountability structure in your organization. All tools and methods are transferred to your organization such as not to create dependencies on consultants. The financial results can be dramatic and will align your organization around actions that not only increase profitability and return on capital, but also build this accountability and focus into your culture.
You may also like