S&OP FOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
HONG KONG, 26 SEP 2018
We have condensed our multi-day workshop into a high-impact single day workshop for those wanting to implement or improve their Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Share globally proven techniques through a blend of discussion, exercises, and case studies
- Benchmark your current planning process vs. Nexview best practices and give you a tool to measure progress going forward
- Discuss the 8 Levers for S&OP Performance and how to use them
- Provide sample design templates for the process, reports, and KPIs
- Discuss how to implement S&OP and give you change management techniques
This course is practical and goes well beyond the generic subject matter material. We want you to get something actionable!
- How companies are using S&OP to manage today's complex world
- S&OP overview
- The process and key roles and responsibilities
- Benchmark your planning process against S&OP best practices
- Report formats
- Technology requirements and systems in the marketplace
- S&OP KPIs and using them effectively
- Global S&OP
- Case studies
- Implementing S&OP in Your Organization
- Change Management
Directors, Managers, and Individual Contributors who :
- Are from functions such as supply chain, sales, operations, IT, product management, and finance
- Want to learn best practices for a new implementation or to improve a current one
- Want to share their ideas and learn from others
- Are or want to become high impact leaders in their organizations
- Change Management
We're working on the venue right now. We're holding our training course in conjunction with the Global Supply Chain Council Planning & Forecasting Forum event. The venue will be a top hotel in a desirable location.
Yes - I'd like information on pricing and a brochure with a detailed agenda on this high-impact 1-day event!
We are pricing this event lower than any of our prior events and will offer a discount for multiple participants from the same company.
Your Discussion Leader
Eric Tinker has been delivering supply chain results for global corporations across the world for over 20 years with Nexview and larger, more well-known consulting firms. Eric's projects have delivered in excess of $500MM in documented benefits. Learn Nexview's methodology for S&OP implementation and performance improving techniques and get all the tools and templates we can give you.