Our course is based on our work with global corporations over the past 20 years.
Please watch the video or scroll down to learn how the course offers much more than the standard S&OP overview material.
About the course
Nexview Consulting offers a 1 or 2 day S&OP Learning Seminar that provides an interactive, impactful experience for your team. In addition to covering best practices and the elements of S&OP, the seminar is designed to align your team around defining present challenges, to illustrate how S&OP can help, and to create a vision for S&OP in your company. Private courses are available globally and public courses are offered periodically in the United States.
If your team is embarking on an S&OP improvement or implementation effort, a 1 or 2 Day Seminar may be just what you need to give it a strong launch.
Both the in-house and public course formats provide participants with examples, actionable outputs, tools, and templates that Nexview Consulting has been using with clients for several years. The courses are a mix of:
- Kaizen events
- Case studies
Agendas are tailored to client needs and preferences. Components of the public 1 Day S&OP Learning Seminar Include:
- The S&OP process, representative meeting designs, and templates for your application
- The 8 Levers for S&OP Success (Stream a 20 or 40 min video on this)
- S&OP best practice benchmarking and a tool to measure your progress going forward (Get the Benchmarking Tool)
- Key roles & organizational considerations
- Alignment around your improvement areas and where S&OP can help
- S&OP design checklist
- S&OP report formats
- Technology requirements and systems used to support S&OP
- S&OP KPIs and using them effectively
- Global vs. regional S&OP
- Interactive case study (shortened)
The 2 day course can add items such as:
- Case studies of implementations at leading organizations
- Extended interactive case study
- Development of your S&OP vision
- Techniques for improving the effectiveness of your S&OP meetings
- S&OP maturity tracking systems
- Results management techniques and templates
- Setting up an effective project structure
- Surfacing hurdles to overcome in your organization to implement S&OP or make it more effective
- Change management techniques
Prior to the seminar, we’ll work together to define the set of participants best for your business, and if possible, we suggest scheduling a few pre-seminar interviews to guide discussions toward your specific processes and issues. Pricing is not dependent upon the number of participants, as we want the whole group that will make the sessions most effective for your business.
Download a flyer for the S&OP seminar.
Please send me the full agenda: