Nexview is pleased to offer a 3 day course in IBP for Upstream and a 2 day course for Downstream. We also offer a 3 day version that combines both for audiences who are interested in this. All courses can be customized to conference and client needs. See course descriptions below.
Who Should Attend:
Courses are designed for business leaders, functional leaders, planning process owners, and participants who want to learn and practice proven techniques for improving the cross-functional collaboration across management teams and planning organizations such that the business can respond to changes and take advantage of opportunities that are best for the whole.
While all companies plan collaboratively, we believe the adaptation of sales & operations planning/integrated business planning from other industries is completely new to upstream. We have taken our experience introducing and implementing IBP with major E&P companies and packaged it in a 3 day course that not only introduces the topic, but also takes participants through our methodology and toolset to design an IBP process specific to their own organization.
In this course we will:
- Introduce Integrated Business Planning and its benefits
- Benchmark your current planning processes and how you connect your strategic plan with execution
- Review your business drivers and produce an IBP design that aligns with how you manage and budget the business, your organization structure, and your underlying planning and reporting data structure
- Examine IT requirements and supporting systems
- Examine case studies from Nexview client work
- Review tips and traps for implementation as well as change management techniques
IBP is a developing management process in upstream. Read more about IBP for upstream and how some high-performing management teams in upstream are using it to achieve aggressive production plans with improved capital effectiveness and reduced cash to cash cycle times.
The downstream/petro-chemicals course shares Nexview’s experience working with these clients and gives participants an interactive, information sharing, and instructional experience for applying this proven senior management process to align product, demand, supply, and financial planning.
In this course we will:
- Review best practices for this leadership process and benchmark your existing planning process
- Surface planning challenges in your organization and estimate potential improvements
- Review best practices, KPIs, and report formats
- Examine IT requirements and provide an overview of systems in the marketplace
- Discuss regional vs. global IBP
- Provide case study examples and work on a case together
- Share Nexview tools and methodologies
- Discuss tips & traps for implementation as well as change management techniques
Join our group on LinkedIn