We have deep experience in assessing organizations and operations to assess business strength, identify specific areas for improvement, and identify revenue growth and cost saving opportunities. These qualitative and quantitative assessments support due diligence efforts or form the basis for improvement programs. Outputs are a common understanding of the as-is, gap analysis, business case for improvement, implementation road map, and momentum for change. Sample studies and outputs are available as we discuss what makes sense for your situation.
Operations Assessment – Supply Chain and Interfacing Commercial Areas
Assessments are tailored to your individual needs, but often involve studies in the following areas:
- Financial Trends
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Customer and Product Profitability
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Forecasting and Demand Management
- Supply and Production Planning
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Distribution and Logistics
- Asset Use and Footprint
- Information Technology
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Organization Structure and Effectiveness
- KPI Effectiveness, Management Systems, and Behaviors
Our RapidEvalSM and S&OP Readiness Assessment will point you in the right direction.
This is a quick assessment for those who don’t want the full assessment described above, but who want a quick-hit evaluation and perhaps an aligning/training/kick-off workshop to jump start efforts and clarify a path forward.
We tailor specifics with clients to include items such as:
- A best practice benchmarking evaluation of key supply chain processes and tools to measure future progress
- High level process flow review and gap identification
- High level organizational assessment
- Change readiness assessment
- IT capability assessment
- Identification of potential benefit areas
- Aligning/training workshop
- Plan for next steps
This is an easy, economical way to start working together that produces tangible outputs!
You may also like