Response has been positive and due to the time limits on the workshop day, we have room for 1 more company to join our team.
Join us 26-28 March in Singapore.
We have assembled a group of senior leaders (MD - Mgr levels) from a few multi-national corporations. We would welcome more leaders or more junior participants that want to gain a more executive perspective without sacrificing the subject matter material.
We continue to respond to inquiries and expect the course to fill up. Please contact us soon if you are interested. We are presently working with participating companies to plan their workshop sessions. Topics are ranging from sketching out and improving S&OP designs, to improving metrics and collaboration with commercial groups. There is still time to join us!
- Assemble 4-5 companies, which is big enough to share several ideas, but small enough to ensure personal attention.
- We'll have 2 days of best practice training followed by 1 day of info sharing and process improvement specific to each participant's situation. Pick your S&OP or Demand Forecasting process to focus on for your session. For those without much of a process yet, no worries, we'll get you going on the right foot!
- Free follow-up access to the instructor
For the 2 days of training before the workshop day, we'll cover topics such as:
Deliverables from our courses are tangible and include items such as:
- Tools & templates such as:
- Demand Planning and S&OP best practice review tools
- Sample report formats (KPI scorecard, S&OP reports)
- S&OP meeting design documents
- S&OP design checklist
- S&OP meeting scorecard
- Exercise outputs such as:
- Summary of planning gaps
- Demand Planning baseline best practice review
- Root causes of forecast error in your organization
- S&OP baseline best practice review
- Summary of IT gaps
- S&OP vision
- Summary of barriers to change and mitigation strategies
We're looking for Directors/Managers/Individual Contributors who:
- Want to learn/review best practices, but also want some new ideas and methods
- Want to share their processes and learn about others
- Want to improve effectiveness and business results
- Want to be high-impact leaders in their organizations
Why attend this workshop?
Other workshops present mostly their version of the generic subject matter material. While this is an important part, you'll need much more to jump-start change in your organization. Plus - we combine Demand Planning and S&OP!
Where else will you get training, tools/templates, and custom attention for your situation all in one place?
Yes - I'd like information on the reasonable pricing and a brochure with a detailed agenda on this unique 3-day event!
Your Discussion Leader
Eric Tinker has been delivering supply chain results for global corporations across the world for over 20 years with Nexview and larger, more well-known consulting firms. Eric's projects have delivered in excess of $500MM in documented benefits. Learn Nexview's methodology for S&OP implementation and performance improving techniques and get all the tools and templates we can give you.