We just completed a run of this course in Singapore and it was very successful, so we're presently collecting interest for another course for Q4 2018 or Q1 2019. We had senior level people attend this seminar (MD - Mgr levels) and the information/experience sharing across the group was significant. The working sessions produced tangible outputs and ideas too.
We are thinking of running the next session in Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur depending on participant preferences. We will collect interest for the next few months then agree a date and city with participants, and then announce a first class venue.
If you don't want to wait or prefer a private course at your office, we're happy to discuss, please indicate that on the form below.
- Assemble 4-5 companies, which is big enough to share several ideas, but small enough to ensure personal attention.
- We have 2 days of best practice training followed by 1 day of info sharing and process improvement specific to each participant's situation. Pick your S&OP or Demand Forecasting process to focus on for your session. For those without much of a process yet, no worries, we'll get you going on the right foot!
- Free follow-up access to the instructor
For the 2 days of training before the workshop day, we'll cover topics such as:
Deliverables from our courses are tangible and include items such as:
- Tools & templates such as:
- Demand Planning and S&OP best practice review tools
- Sample report formats (KPI scorecard, S&OP reports)
- S&OP meeting design documents
- S&OP design checklist
- S&OP meeting scorecard
- Exercise outputs such as:
- Summary of planning gaps
- Demand Planning baseline best practice review
- Root causes of forecast error in your organization
- S&OP baseline best practice review
- Summary of IT gaps
- S&OP vision
- Summary of barriers to change and mitigation strategies
We're looking for Directors/Managers/Individual Contributors who:
- Want to learn/review best practices, but also want some new ideas and methods
- Want to share their processes and learn about others
- Want to improve effectiveness and business results
- Want to be high-impact leaders in their organizations
Why attend this workshop?
Other workshops present mostly their version of the generic subject matter material. While this is an important part, you'll need much more to jump-start change in your organization. Plus - we combine Demand Planning and S&OP!
Where else will you get training, tools/templates, and custom attention for your situation all in one place?
Yes - I'd like information on pricing and a brochure with a detailed agenda on this unique 3-day event! Companies often send more than one participant.
Your Discussion Leader
Eric Tinker has been delivering supply chain results for global corporations across the world for over 20 years with Nexview and larger, more well-known consulting firms. Eric's projects have delivered in excess of $500MM in documented benefits. Learn Nexview's methodology for S&OP implementation and performance improving techniques and get all the tools and templates we can give you.