- Assemble 4-6 companies, which is big enough to share several ideas, but small enough to ensure personal attention.
- The group will jointly confirm a January date and southeast Asia city in a top hotel.
- We'll have 2 days of best practice training followed by 1 day of info sharing and process improvement specific to each participant's situation. Pick your S&OP or Demand Forecasting process to focus on for your session. For those without much of a process yet, no worries, we'll get you going on the right foot!
- Free follow-up access to the instructor
For the 2 training days, we'll cover topics such as:
Deliverables from our courses are tangible and include items such as:
- Tools & templates such as:
- Demand Planning and S&OP best practice review tools
- Sample report formats (KPI scorecard, S&OP reports)
- S&OP meeting design documents
- S&OP design checklist
- S&OP meeting scorecard
- Exercise outputs such as:
- Summary of planning gaps
- Demand Planning baseline best practice review
- Root causes of forecast error in your organization
- S&OP baseline best practice review
- Summary of IT gaps
- S&OP vision
- Summary of barriers to change and mitigation strategies
We're looking for Directors/Managers/Individual Contributors who:
- Want to learn/review best practices, but also want some new ideas and methods
- Want to share their processes and learn about others
- Want to improve effectiveness and business results
- Want to be high-impact leaders in their organizations
Location and Timing
We'll jointly decide on the final January date and city. There will be a manageable number of us, so it doesn't need to be rigid right now. Thinking Singapore, Bangkok, or Kuala Lumpur, maybe Jakarta, we can discuss.
The instructor will of course provide all materials, lead exercises, and facilitate all improvement discussions, but we’ll plan it and do it together!
Where else will you get all this in one place?
See a few more items if you'd like:
Yes - I'd like information on the reasonable pricing and a brochure with a detailed agenda on this unique 3-day event!
Your Discussion Leader
Eric Tinker has been delivering supply chain results for global corporations across the world for over 20 years with Nexview and larger, more well-known consulting firms. Eric's projects have delivered in excess of $500MM in documented benefits. Learn Nexview's methodology for S&OP implementation and performance improving techniques and get all the tools and templates we can give you.
What others have said
“Excellent instructor, I wish to join him again in other workshops.”
“I liked the examples from each lesson.”
“Knowledgeable instructor, very accommodating.”
“Eric gave us a clear and concise presentation to fit our needs.”
“Though the course is designed for manufacturing, it is highly usable for service industries as well.”
“I liked that the concepts from the presentation were reinforced by the case study.”
“I really like the templates shared during the course, they are very useful!”
“We are now pumped up and determined to design and deploy our own S&OP process!”
“Eric has real world experience and knowledge of best practices that can help all levels of the organization.”
8 Levers for S&OP Performance