Single company on-site and public courses conducted on a global basis.
Our course is based on our work with global corporations over the past 20+ years.
Leverage best practices and proven techniques to manage opportunity, risk, uncertainty, and improvement in your organization.
Leading companies must be able to manage the risks and uncertainties in today’s demand driven markets.
- How well is your company prepared to adapt to changing external conditions?
- Even if you have the pulse on external conditions, do you have an the aligned and coordinated response within your own organization and external trading partners?
Market leaders have robust Demand Planning and S&OP processes to direct the company’s resources and align functions around market needs. We have found that Demand Planners/Managers are key leaders not only in their function, but often also throughout the entire S&OP process. Thus, we’ve combined our demand planning and S&OP courses into one unique agenda that gives participants the best of both. The course covers the essential technical material to illustrate the techniques, but also focuses on the bigger picture items such as process, organization, change management, and driving at business results.
Objectives & Benefits
- Learn practical & globally proven techniques through a blend of instruction, technical material, exercises, case studies, and discussion
- Benchmark your current processes using Nexview benchmarking tools for Demand Planning and S&OP, use these tools to easily communicate current state, prioritize, and track improvement
- Learn the 8 Levers for S&OP performance (see video) and how to use them
- Hear the latest on IT enabling tools to support Demand Planning and S&OP
- See case studies of leading global corporations
- Work a case study in class that incorporates theory, organization, IT, change management, and results
- Get Nexview tools & techniques to manage performance improvement and change
- Learn our implementation methodology, read a free eBook about it now
- Gain techniques to build and present business cases to executives
- Exchange experiences with others in a facilitated, supportive environment intended to share knowledge to make you and your team successful
This is an impactful 3 day course that is a blend of instruction on the subject material, exercises, case studies, and class discussion. Nexview training courses are based on over 20 years of experience consulting with global corporations across the world. Participants leave the course with practical ideas for their jobs and tangible outputs that can leveraged quickly to improve their processes. Please bring your computers for the technical material and exercises, your thoughts about gaps and improvement areas in your own companies, as well as your desire to share your experiences and learn from others.
Deliverables from our courses are tangible and include items such as:
- Tools & templates such as:
- Demand Planning and S&OP best practice review tools
- Sample report formats (KPI scorecard, S&OP reports)
- S&OP meeting design documents
- S&OP design checklist
- S&OP meeting scorecard
- Exercise outputs such as:
- Summary of planning gaps
- Demand Planning baseline best practice review
- Root causes of forecast error in your organization
- S&OP baseline best practice review
- Summary of IT gaps
- S&OP vision
- Summary of barriers to change and mitigation strategies
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for analysts, managers, and executives from such functions as:
- Corporate, Strategic, and Demand Planning/Forecasting
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Sales, Business Development, and Marketing
- Supply Chain
Please send me the full agenda (please request in the comment field)