WEBINAR – 8 Levers for S&OP/IBP Success
April 10th, 2014 12:00 PM EDT (UTC -4)
The webinar has occurred, but the recording and slides are available.
Whether you are implementing Sales & Operations Planning/Integrated Business Planning or are seeking to improve an existing process, it is a significant undertaking with many moving parts. Process, data/reports/IT, key performance indicators, and people must all come together in a structured manner to plan collaboratively and make decisions that are best for the whole.
You are invited to join us for a webinar that will discuss 8 levers to advance the effectiveness of your S&OP process and deliver the results that you expect.
We will discuss:
- The 8 levers for S&OP/IBP Success
- Lessons learned where the levers were applied well and other cases where not enough attention was given to them
- Practical techniques to apply the 8 levers to your situation
Who should attend:
- Business unit leaders, functional leaders, and other high achievers who want more from their S&OP processes
- Those seeking more support from upper management for S&OP
- Those involved in an S&OP project or those considering one
Eric J. Tinker
Principal, Nexview Consulting, LLC
In 19 years of management consulting, Eric has led S&OP and supply chain initiatives across 5 continents with firms such as Deloitte, Celerant, and Nexview Consulting. His projects have resulted in client benefits exceeding $500 million USD, working primarily in Chemicals, Consumer Products, Energy, Pharma, and High-Tech. Watch for his media contributions aimed at helping you improve results.